KRUR is artisanal game design & development by Stefano Cecere.
mostly musical and learning games, kids apps and virtual reality experiences.
possibly sharing knowledge and easing humanization.
learning 2 play that funky spirit
- human freedom
- win-win solutions
- happy musicals
- kids learning
- spiritual evolution
- cosmic visions
- non violent attitude
- sharing knowledge
the word KRUR derives from a personal interpretation of sumeric and runic words that i found digging into ancient books
- in 1984 i got “digital illumination” studying C64’s Peek and Poke.. Machine Language got into Core
- in 1985, playing Scott Joplin’s ragtimes, i discovered i could improvise and compose new music.. expressive freedom ahead
- by 1990 developed several Amiga videogames
- in 1992 pioneered development of Director / Quicktime VR CD-ROMs
- in 1995 made my first the web site
- from 1996 gigged around the world playing music
- bla bla bla…