Based in Florence, Italy
|First 7 levels||free|
TONZILLA is a game where your voice matters. And destroys. Anything. [Throat specialist not included]
TONZILLA is a game where you voice matters: you scream, sing, get in tune, get the rhythm and destroy everything! Awake volcanoes, blow clouds away, fly over buildings, make the world vibrate and don't be afraid to be heard! (That's our hope, at least) 7 notes, 12 blasting rays, 42 levels playable on any platform (oil platforms preferred) with or without Virtual Reality
- vocal control
- destroy anything
- teaches vocal & musical techniques
- performances gallery
- virtual reality
- 42 levels (progressive story)
- huge destructions
- dozens of voice techniques
- easy to play, fun and educative (on music and voice control)
- 3 play modes: History, Free World, Training (+ secret VS mode)
Trailer (work in progress) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nothing." Yet ;)
- "The most succesfull indie game at Milan Games Week 2014."
- Matteo Pozzi, Twitter
- "so many great games @ #IGDS2014 #indie but one was superfun #Tonzilla by @krur http://tonzilla.com ***** :)"
- Claudia Molinari, Twitter
- "TONZILLA: gioco che va per la maggiore...."
- Federica Scarrione, Twitter
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Learning to design a learning game (how Tonzilla was born)
The blog-post about the first steps designing this game designagame.eu.
TONZILLA review by overnewsmagazine
Tutte le facce dell’area showcase all’IGDS 2014
by indievault.it indievault.it.
More information on KRUR, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design & Development, KRUR
2D & 3D graphics, TodaviaNO
Christian CH Costanza
Additional Game Design & Testing